Race Against Time – Can Trump Save Bloomington?
One of the most important things to remember, for Americans, of course, but for all of us who wish America well, is that Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Nor will the anti-crimmigrant wall promised by Donald Trump.
- I’m tempted to spend time blasting at the red nazis on the streets of Oregon and other US cities. Many of those ‘interviewed’ are self-confessed kin or associates of criminals – or so they unashamedly tell us –‘my friends and relatives might be deported, boo-hoo..‘
- But they condemn themselves by their naked hatred for democracy.
- Instead, let’s consider the President-Elect’s situation. He has obstacles galore to face, and not just the months till he takes from the unspeakable Obama.
- Already we hear he is being put under pressure to appoint favourites of the political in-crowd, instead of reliable people like Breitbart’s Mr. Bannon. Trump’s up against a crowd of curs in his own party, like RINO Mitch McConnell, and that slimy liberal, Senator Linsey Graham, and others, who will try their worst to whittle down sensible legislation Trump may propose.
- However, Executive Orders, widely used by Obama to promote the cause of undesirable illegals, can be cancelled instantly, so far as I know. If there’s an honest and patriotic Attorney General, instead of the disgraceful Loretta Lynch, then a number of vendettas launched by the Justice Department can be left to wither and die. This will be significant in the fight against undesirable aliens.
- But what about the ‘refugee’ menace?
- How fast can Trump act at state level> I’m looking tonight at the suspect scheme under way in VP Mike Pence’s home state, Indiana, to impose a pack of Syrians on the city of Bloomington.
- Even local patriots aren’t sure if it can be thwarted at this eleventh hour, with Trump taking office in January and the plan already in place.. As Trump wins, Bloomington community grapples with immigration first-hand
- Roger Hall, of Grassroots Conservatives there in Bloomington, was unsure if it would make a difference. “Depending on what President Trump does, he may be able to stop it, I don’t know,” Hall said….
- Surely this an early test of Presidential authority?
After all, Trump, like you and I, is aware of Obama’s grotesquely irresponsible failure to conduct serious vetting. a failure that MUST be remedied at once.
- The United States runs the names of potential refugees through terrorism and law enforcement databases and conducts health screenings — but makes no effort to learn whether they harbor extremist views, an administration official acknowledged Wednesday.
- Simon Henshaw, principal deputy assistant secretary of the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration, made the admission.… http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/u-s-refugee-vetting-makes-no-effort-detect-radical-views/
- Henshaw said U.S. officials explain American law and customs but do not inquire about refugees’ political beliefs.
- As we said before –
- So savages who want to behead innocent people can sail through without being questioned on whether or not they adhere to primitive ideologies?
- Jakarta Islamist ‘Scholars’ – Adultery, Co-Habiting? Stoning and Whipping!
- Pig-ignorant brutes who believe in polygamy and burkas, in vile shariah sexism, are not automatically excluded?
- WHY NOT?
- These Syrians have to be confined, in detention, and subjected to deep and lengthy interrogation (as of course should all so-called ‘refugees).
- Pence must make it clear to The Donald that none of the intended settlers should be allowed anywhere near Bloomington until sectarian ideologues are weeded out.
- Even then, those who reach Bloomington need to be monitored and placed under curfew. American lives are more important than whining about ‘rights.’
- But listen to the pinkos who are sedulously working to subject Indiana to the dangers of inadequately vetted aliens!
- They are adamant that they expect it to move forward as planned…
- And they arrogantly lecture dissenters, dishing out an ultimatum to abandon opposition to the grand design.
- “The best thing (opponents) can do is work with all of us together!”
- Sounds like how the Nazis told Parisians to collaborate during the WW2 Occupation.
- One hopes, for Bloomington’s sake, that Trump will adopt the role of De Gaulle and descend on the beleaguered community there as a liberator.