A Very Bad Pick for President – Not Trump, Steinmeier!
So Mama Stasi Merkel has decided to back a member of the socialist SPD in the German Presidential election next year—
Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier!
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier
- “He is of the opinion that it is frightening, if you follow Trump’s remarks, what could become of this world if Trump actually became president…”
- – so said Steinmeier’s spokeswoman, a while ago, and it’s tempting to paraphrase those words and throw them back in Steinmeier’s teeth.
- Both he and his party are no friends to European nations that value their identity and/or sovereignty. Nor even are they friends to Germany itself.
We are well aware of the SPD’s enmity towards democracy…
…but what about Steinmeier himself?
This bullying brute has made it clear he wants to sling Merkel’s alien albatross around the necks of every other country in the EUSSR….
…regardless of the fact that Merkel never even consulted the unfortunate lands that stood in the phoney refugees‘ path, before throwing open the borders of Germany and thus starting the crimmigrant stampede.
Steinmeier’s SPD cares more about shutting down debate on the issue then helping beleaguered Germans…
…. and he himself entirely endorses her unfair and irresponsible agenda, demanding ‘a fair distribution of refugees.’
Nobody forced the government in Berlin to open up their borders to this tsunami, so how come it’s ‘fair’ to unload them onto blameless neighbours like Poland or the Czech Republic?
Those two countries, and many others nearby, remember all too well how ‘fair’ were Merkel and Steinmeier’s predecessors!
He hates it when people, or peoples, use their democratic rights to organise resistance to his various grand designs. He’s featured in our blog before, talking about the perils of his opponents using constitutional means-
“We have got Eurosceptics getting together in parties, getting more public attention and while Europe is in a crisis that doesn’t make our work any easier,” he said…
And Steinmeier is SO ignorant – the rise of Eurosceptic groups such as the UK Independence Party hampers the cooperation that has kept the continent at peace for decades...history has shown that when European countries do not have close relations, military conflict can arise..
- —————As I said quite some time ago…
- Well, we can remember when old Adolf decided he wanted closer relations with Poles and Czechs, and then Dutch, Belgians, French and others.
- My Grandpa certainly remembered the Kaiser’s attempt, even if Herr Steinmeier chooses to forget!
That’s Grandpa, on the right, of course!