Maine Objection to ‘Refugees’ – Fair Hearing At Last?
Having praised that admirable Italian mayor last month –Bravissimo! Three Cheers for Mayor Valoti! – it’s only fair that we offer similar applause to an American governor, Paul LePage of Maine.
- He’s taken a stand against Obama’s jackboot imposition of so-called ‘refugees’ on communities without giving the unfortunate victims of his ‘federal Refugee Resettlement Program’ diktats either a vote or any form of democratic consultation.
- “I have lost confidence in the federal government’s ability to safely and responsibly run the refugee program and no longer want the state of Maine associated with that shortcoming,” wrote the governor. https://bangordailynews.com/2016/11/04/politics/lepage-to-obama-maine-will-stop-cooperating-with-federal-refugee-resettlement/
- We noted the dire situation in Indiana only this month…
- …Maine’s Governor LePage makes it clear that his objections are based on inadequate screening.
- Hard to disagree, given the sort of bigoted savages whom we’ve seen in action in Dearborn, Michigan…Judgment Entered Against Wayne County Sheriffs for Violating Christians’ Free Speech Rights | American Freedom Law Center
- Christian evangelists attacked by savages in Dearborn
…and the number of ingrate Somali brutes who have left Minnesota to join the ISIS rape-gang.
Obama is not stupid and knows what’s been going on all across America.
- Yet he continues to bring in people without checking to see that they do not subscribe to evil ideologies.
- Again, we remind you of the shocking disregard for citizens’ safety shown by a regime which will soon, delightfully, be consigned to the trash-can of history.
- The United States runs the names of potential refugees through terrorism and law enforcement databases and conducts health screenings — but makes no effort to learn whether they harbor extremist views, an administration official acknowledged Wednesday.
- Simon Henshaw, principal deputy assistant secretary of the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration, made the admission.… http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/u-s-refugee-vetting-makes-no-effort-detect-radical-views/
- Governor LePage is absolutely right to speak up for his people.
- And by the end of January, his protests will not end up in the hands of a man who cares more for so-called ‘refugees’ than for U.S. citizens.
- Instead, there will be an American President who has promised to put Americans first.