Hey, USA- Beware Australia’s Phoney ‘Refugees!
I’m a big fan of Australia’s sensible policy on so-called ‘asylum’ seekers aka wannabe welfare trough guzzlers.
But while it’s understandable the Aussies want rid of bludging blighters, they should be kicking them out to where they came from, not to America.
And Americans should urge their President-Elect to thwart the absurd Obamanoid scheme to take in over a thousand Oz-rejects.
If they were genuine ‘refugees, not queue-jumpers, they’d not have boarded those boats and oozed illegally into Australian waters. They are largely liars.
And most Australians know this.
- Many who got into what used to be called the ‘Lucky Country’ have turned out to be undesirables, like this…
- Who Deserves Flogging More? The Pig, Or The Fool Who Let Him Walk?
- And this…
- …and/or ingrates.
- And if a brand-new example of their undesirability and ingratitude is required, have a look at this.
Suspect in Commonwealth Bank branch horror an asylum seeker
- ….It is believed he is a member of the Rohingya minority, a Muslim Indo-Aryan people who live mainly in the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Aaah, yes, the Rohingya.
- We have noted their behaviour here in Indonesia.
- …the 21-year-old arrived on one of the 300 boats carrying more than 20,000 Illegal Maritime Arrivals (IMAs) in 2013 http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/suspect-in-commonwealth-bank-branch-horror-an-asylum-seeker/news-story/b17a46d7827fa45808993c437ae1339b
- This individual was first put on Christmas Island, sadly famous for the multi-million dollar orgy of vandalism, arson and violenc in 2011, when savages detained there ran amok .
(And please note, the savages rioted again a year ago, adding to the costs burdenng Oz tax-payers. Christmas Island riot fallout: Cost of damage close to $10 million … .
It’s incomprehensible why orders were not given to open fire on the swine)
- Millions of dollars up in smoke, the work of ‘asylum’ crimmigrants
- What matters is that these ‘asylum’ aliens are being allowed to set foot on Australian soil and to roam freely, before their applications have even been fully processed.
- This cannot be right. They are crimmigrants.
- They should be kept under supervision, at the very least by electronic tagging.
- Better still, don’t let them in.
- And with all due respect, American readers, neither should you let them in.
- You have your Green Card system, and decent would-be immigrants respect the law and use it.
- Queue-jumpers should be told to get lost.