Nihil Nisi Bonum De Mortuis? NO WAY! Castro’s In Hell!
I got home about twenty minutes ago, after a nice day out, some good conversation in Ciputat, South Jakarta, and a yummy meal in the warteg on my way home.
- My plan was to have a late arvo nap, but on went the tv and out came the news, of the Cuban tyrant’s death.
- I often publish RIPs, including for people whose politics I don’t really know about and may well dislike, but there have to be exceptions to the normal rule about not speaking ill of the dead…
…or Osama Bin Laden.
Or anyone who embraced ( and never repented of) the totalitarian evil called Communism.
Astonishingly, even as I sit here, I hear lick-spittle leftists still spinning the rotten lies about his ‘health service,’ spun most noisily by Michael Lard-Ass Moore….
- ….but also by others who should know better.
History’s verdict on Fidel Castro will surely be that he was a hypocrite – ranting about ‘the people’ but, ever since he seized power, cared sh-tless of his own people…
….NEVER, EVER giving them a free and fair vote to say what they thought of the ‘benefits’ of his ‘revolution.’
Castro was also a heinous horror, guilty of much blood. Mendacious Michael Moore and the Heroic ‘Wimps’ He Slandered
Castro was a close comrade of Pierre Turdo, who may be at this very moment be making space for him in some infernal claustrophobic coal-shovelling camp.
- I suppose proximity to Turdo for all eternity must be a pretty damned frightful fate. Let’s hope it’s not the least of Castro’s torments.
- My one regret is that, while Cuban exiles (i.e. REAL refugees, not the alien rabble in Europe on whom Castro’s pinko fans currently fawn) are rejoicing…
- ….Cubans at home, under the marxist jackboot still, are not yet free to celebrate the demon’s demise.