UN Prince’s ‘Rhetoric of Fascism?’ – Check Out Arab Laws!
The UN’s foremost human rights chief has warned of the dangerous rise of the “rhetoric of fascism” in Europe.
This drivel emerged from the pampered lips of a princeling who hails from Jordan, where real fascism is entrenched in the laws of that kingdom, an uppity Arab named Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, who prances around on the world stage as the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
Why won’t Zeid of Jordan condemn REAL ‘fascism’ in his own country?
Pointless to expect anything but hypocrisy from a highly paid UN flunkey, especially one as arrogant as Zeid…
…but nevertheless, one might think the mouthy clown would turn his vicious verbal venom on Jordan’s ghastly IslamoFascism, which in September saw a man named Nahed Hattar in court to face charges…
- …under the country’s strict blasphemy laws, after he shared a satirical cartoon deemed to be offensive to Islam. https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/09/killing-of-jordanian-journalist-a-deplorable-attack-on-freedom-of-expression/
- And Zeid has the nerve to rant against the ‘rhetoric of fascism’ –
- his comments follow a string of populist victories in Europe, and the stunning November election of Donald Trump as the next US president.http://www.france24.com/en/20161208-rhetoric-fascism-rise-us-europe-warns-un
- …after that blameless Christian man was hauled off to jail for sharing a satirical cartoon portraying a decadent scene in the afterlife purportedly featuring a member of the armed group which calls itself Islamic State (IS).
He deleted the post a day after it was shared, saying he did not wish to offend Muslims but was still arrested the following day. He was held at Marka detention centre in Amman, denied bail three times until he was finally released on bail on 8 September… The Attorney General had also issued a media ban against reporting on the case.
C’mon, Zeid, what have you got to say about Jordan’s IslamoFascist intolerance?
- Can’t you call for that Christian to be freed, and the nonsense law to be scrapped?
Doesn’t matter now – too late!
Crime scene in Amman http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/09/25/486313/Jordan-Nahed-Hattar-Amman
Hattar was murdered by a pig-ignorant sicko sectarian outside the courthouse.
That was in the last week of September.
But this week we have to listen to a spoilt brat (a scion of the dynasty which rules Jordan) yelping about wicked Western people who don’t want this kind of oppressive blasphemy law imported into Europe?