BBC Bias Wanders Down Rue de Brexit!
‘Perhaps not surprisingly, leading nowhere..’
That’s the BBC World Service TV twit’s take today, 3.30pm in Jakarta, on the story we covered this week…
…about the street named Rue de Brexit.
The Beeb booby presenter of the ‘news’ – aka bias – began the report by saying the street was a cul-de-sac, then went on with the anti-Brexit jibe above.
Much as the leftist Europhiliac Guardian did. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/27/french-rightwing-mayor-rue-de-brexit-front-national-beaucaire
But the Guardian and other leftist media are privately owned. Their prejudice against Brexit is the responsibility of those who publish them.
- The BBC is the property of the British people.
- How dare these pro-Brussels renegades leech off the UK tax-payers and simultaneously deride their democratic decision to declare independence.
- Theresa May should do what the Polish Government has been trying to do …
- …drain the swamp of anti-national scum and ensure that this perpetual slanting of presentation…
- ….of news and everything else is eradicated.