Brunswick Bludgers – Sudanese Snouts In The Public Purse!
Regional German broadcaster NDR reported on Sunday that the majority of more than 300 cases of welfare fraud in the nothern city of Braunschweig are related to Sudanese refugees. http://www.dw.com/en/braunschweig-northern-germany-uncovers-300-cases-of-welfare-fraud-by-asylum-seekers/a-36969990
- My apologies for using Brunswick rather than Braunschweig, the actual name of the city, but it’s like using Cologne rather than Koln, to talk about the scene of mass molestation by alien savages.
- Anyhow, a mere detail.
- Nice to note that the state media are easing up on their addiction to hiding the truth…
- The editor-in-chief defended her decision to suppress the rape story on public TV broadcaster ZDF: “We don’t want to inflame the situation and spread the bad mood.” http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6501/migration-crisis-germany
- …., unlike that bad bitch of whom we often remind you!
- But let’s see how much the Sudanese swine in the report have managed to gouge from German tax-payers.
Most of them succeeded by using basic disguises to create three or four different identities. “Sometimes just growing a beard, or putting on a pair of glasses, having shorter hair, but always different surnames…On average, each fraud suspect cheated authorities out of thousands of euros. In one case, one asylum seeker had 12 identities.”
- Anything they cheated from the benefit system will have been over and above their pocket-money.
- According to the Asylum Seekers Act, every asylum seeker receives 135 euros “pocket money” and 216 euros a month to cover the necessary personal needs – if they’re not completely under the care of state authorities.
- So despite that asinine largesse bestown by Mama Stasi Merkel, the dirty brutes couldn’t restrain their dishonesty and greed?
- The total fraud in the state of Lower Saxony is estimated to have cost taxpayers 3 to 5 million euros ($3.2-5.3 million).
- Oh, well, that’s not much is it?
- After all, that sum constitutes a mere drop in the bucket compared to the BILLIONS the poor German tax-payers’ face in future years thanks to Mama’s evil agenda,...next year alone roughly €10 billion ($ 11.3 billion) in extra spending for migration-related costs. Germany Plans Balanced Budget in 2017 DespiteMigration Costs‘
And compared to the suffering, the deaths, wounds and sexual violence perpetrated against innocent Germans, it’s nothing much at all.
But let’s not overlook the confirmation of the sheer irresponsible laxity on Merkel’s part when it came to identifying who were and who weren’t ‘refugees.’
In many early cases, refugees registered with no papers, with only a photograph and no fingerprints being assigned to their registration documents.
And yet they weren’t confined, detained in safe custody until it was established beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were not a threat?
These vile alien bludgers should not be jailed. They should be loaded onto trains or planes or container vessels and shipped out of the country the ingrates abuse so shamelessly.