IRA Murder-Gangster Quits – A Golden Opportunity!
One of the most evil men in the UK quits and some clown in the Guardian says that’s a threat to ‘stability?’
Martin McGuinness resigned as ‘Deputy First Minister’ in Belfast just the other day, perhaps for health reasons.
What shocked reporters even more than the announcement yesterday afternoon, though, was the apparent sharp deterioration in McGuinness’s health.
If he dropped dead tomorrow he’d not be missed, except by his comrades in Sinn Fein/IRA, like Blood-Beast Adams – Terror Gang Leader Adams, Complicit in Child Molesting – ‘A Man Sent by God?’ , who’s already being talked of as his replacement!
They should both have been hanged years ago.
- The absurd Bad Friday Agreement means that this dirty rat’s resignation may result in an election in Ulster.
Because of Tony BLiar’s act of appeasement, the provincial administration cannot function unless the job the rat has vacated is filled by a representative of the disloyal minority.
But let’s be clear – this is a power-grab by the treason party. McGuinness has apparently made it clear that any successor will require acceptance that the DUP and Sinn Fein must be equal partners.
- The Guardian geezer, Malachi O’Docherty, is no friend to the principle which the UK has applied even to former colonies far away – majority rule.
- But even he suggests that this latest move shows that Sinn Fein – or Sinn Fein/IRA, which is a more accurate definition of Ulster’s Enemy Within – perceive this as a means to ‘test‘ the unionists, and, by proving them intransigent, they have cleared the way for the next stepping stone to Irish unity, joint sovereignty.
- I suspect O’Docherty may be correct.
- That was, is, and always will be the strategy of the republican terrorist movement, and that is why it was always madness to appease them.
- Theresa May, if she had an ounce of commitment to the principle of self-determination, would now be looking to resurrect the common sense solution proposed years ago by a real Iron Lady, who saw the wisdom of ‘re-partition….’
- …hacking off nests of treason like Crossmaglen, etc.
- Re-draw the Border.
- Deport across that re-drawn border all those whose allegiance is to the flag that flies on the other side of that border.
- –Rescind the Bad Friday Deal.
- It was morally wrong from the start, to pander to a foreign power whose goal had long been annexation of part of the UK, rabid to extend Dublin rule over a million faithful subjects of HM The Queen.
- Britain owes Eire nothing.
- They stabbed Britannia in the back during the Falklands War…
- ..their primary motive, as throughout the history of their otherwise highly forgettable little state, was to do the British down.
- Eire’s bigotedly anti-British Defence Minister branded Britain as the aggressor, a crude and ignorant jibe which incensed Mrs. Thatcher so much that she included it in her autobiography, The Downing Street Years.
- Dublin’s entire foreign policy was based on imposing foreign rule on a British community in defiance of both majority rule and solemn treaty obligations…Falklands Pride, Yes, but Reflect on EU Back-Stabbing
- …and, more recently, the Dublin Government did its dirty best to subvert – quite openly – last June’s exercise in British self-determination.
Blood-Beast Adam with Eire PM Enda Kenny
Their leader, Enda Kenny, openly embraces evil.
Theresa May ought to push ahead with Brexit, which can and should mean the restoration of a real frontier between the two countries.
But she won’t.