Two Dismal Cows on CNN…And A Syrian ‘Refugee’ Brute!
Got home from a fine night out a while ago.
Just been listening, or trying not to listen, to a CNN harpy (Amanpour) interviewing (aka cheering on!) a UNHCR flunkey named Melissa Fleming.
One silly cow’s telling another that we need to know the ‘personal stories’ of individuals.
Okay, so here’s one TRUE story, a poor desperate Syrian given refugee status in the UK.
Syrian refugee, 40, who tied a boy, ten, to a bed with a skipping rope and threatened to whip him with cable walks free from court AGAIN after allegedly hitting him with a belt
- Syrian Fahd Al Shrayteh, 40, arrived in Scotland from Syria in January 2015
- Three months later he tied up and whipped a boy, now 11, with an electric cable
- Al Shrayteh was back in court for a series of new assaults last winter
- Boy’s sister – who told police of attacks – changed her story and case collapsed
- Just what we need, yeah?
- And there’s plenty more individual stories just begging to be told!
Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Libyan. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2484010/migrants-arrested-berlin-homeless-man-set-on-fire/
Rampaging Syrian migrants KICK BABY on bus, then attack paramedics trying to treat child
- Maybe Fleming or Amanpur will give one of them a spare room in their fancy residences?