Evil Empire Indeed – Brussels Funds Hate-Fest!
As Juncker’s gang schemes to rip off Britain, a multi-billion demand before the EurocRats ‘allow’ Brexit talks to get started, here’s another example of why British liberation from Brussels is not only an issue of self-determination…
…but of moral responsibility.
The winning performance at a recent Palestinian youth dancing competition in Nablus called for violence against Israel and featured the lyrics “jihad is needed, pull the trigger…” reported
‘The event took place at the Yafa Cultural Center, which is funded by Germany, Norway, and the European Union itself. The winning dance was performed by 14-year-old Ru’a Ahmed Sa’id Hamdan to the song “Pull the Trigger,” which was previously broadcast on a Palestinian Authority television channel in 2010.
Having put the key words in bold, I’d add that the lyrics about ‘pulling triggers’ were preceded by ‘JIHAD IS NEEDED!’ – which rather neatly disposes of the hogwash we sometimes hear about ‘jihad’ only meaning an internal ‘spiritual struggle.’
The ‘EU’ funding will undoubtedly have had eager approval of the ‘EU High Representative’ Federica Mogherini, given her effusively amicable association with the unlamented terror boss Arafat…
Yasser Arafat smiles happily with unrepentant communist Mogherini
- …but what do tax-payers all over Europe (including Brits, till the UK liberation process is completed!) think about the blood-thirsty brat’s sing-along?
- What do decent Germans think of their own government’s subsidy to a hate-fest?
- How would they have felt if it had turned out Brussels was funneling cash into jolly fun festivals inciting all those Salafists still un-deported from Germany…
- …or the ISIS rape-gang, those savages given the open-door treatment, along with the rest of the horde of fake ‘refugees,’ by Mama Stasi Merkel?
- Up to the German electorate to sort it out in this year’s election.
- …Theresa May should publicly condemn what’s being done and deduct the cost of the EUSSR’s contribution from whatever sum Juncker’s rapacious cabal finally demands.
- British tax-payers should not contribute to Brussels’ blood-stained largesse.