Red Nazis And Pinko Mayor Fight Free Speech In Naples
A vile red rabble ran amok in Naples last week, in a bid to shut down democracy, a riotous attempt to deny free speech to Italian patriot party leader Matteo Salvini.
- I quote from an overtly left-liberal media source-
- Italy’s government vowed on Sunday to defend far-right Northern League leader Matteo Salvini’s right to free speech after violent clashes marred his first rally in Naples..
- It’s not every day I applaud the current Italian Government, which is more or less the same as it was when Red Renzi was PM.
- But all credit to Interior Minister Marco Minniti-
- “In a democracy it is fundamental that everyone has the right to speak and it is even more fundamental for those whose views are furthest away from our own…”
- Italy has for many long years been afflicted with the Red Nazi plague currently dubbed ‘Antifa,’ and their taste for wickedness was certainly on display on Saturday.
- They began hurling stones, flares, smoke bombs and Molotov cocktails at the police, who replied with baton-and-shield charges and tear gas.
- The confrontation continued for over an hour, during which cars and rubbish carts were vandalized or overturned.
De Magistri’s own fascistic inclination to ban Salvini from every public venue (no such ban applies to parties De M likes?) was overruled by the local prefect, acting on the orders of the interior ministry.
Even Red Renzi was embarrassed.
Black Bloc and Ultras
These names refer to two infamous gangs, of which I had heard. But when you scan the paragraphs under the sub-heading, there’s absolutely NO mention of who they are or what they did or didn’t do.
So I went into research mode and found that a newspaper called The Daily Star ( seemingly published in LEBANON!) has almost the same report.
EXCEPT that it actually did its job and told us that…
Media reports said the protesters involved in the violence were a mixture of militants of the anti-globalization Black Bloc group and hooligan fans of local football club Napoli, known as “ultras..” http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2017/Mar-12/397179-italy-clashes-trigger-political-storm.ashx
So what’s with The Local? Sudden shortage of space? A misprint? Who knows?
But the lesson to be learned must surely be – smash the Antifa Red Nazis!