Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Switzerland is a small country, but one of the most prosperous in Europe, and probably the world.
It’s also multicultural, four languages from four different ‘ethnicities,’ all European, sharing common values, unlike some of the disgraceful aliens who have unwisely been allowed in and shown their disgusting ingratitude by demanding their host nation change its flag!
More importantly, it’s also one of the most democratic, with issues of every kind being put to the people, who have an absolute right to demand referenda when politicians get out of sync with the nation’s aspirations.
- Judging by the following report, the latest application of that democratic principle will be powerfully envied by Americans, Brits, Germans, Austrians and Swedes – and other peoples menaced by migrant mobs.
We’ve seen how Obama’s been bullying numerous American states by imposing alien so-called ‘refugees’ on places all across America, regardless of the wishes of the decent people who live there.
But in Switzerland, in one community nestled in the Alps, voters themselves were given a say, on a budgetary clause that will see local authorities pay money to the canton rather than house asylum seekers.
Local hero, Andreas Glarner
If the plan gets the town council’s rubber stamp, the wealthy municipality will pay 290,000 Swiss francs a year instead of taking in its designated quota of ten asylum seekers.
– he believes it is a “civil duty” of Swiss citizens to “resist” the dictates of the Swiss capital on asylum –
…and his fellow-citizens obviously pay attention.
Not least because, like Austrians, the Swiss have a common border with infested Italy, where alien savages have been running amok.
And that’s what prompted the SVP man to issue a clarion call for practical steps to defend his country’s frontiers.
“Switzerland must close all of its green borders with barbed wire. There is going to an invasion of asylum seekers…
Hungary’s fence – a good model but the Swiss could improve with a few volts of electrification!
The only way into Europe is via Italy. Italy is not a desired destination. The asylum seekers are coming to Switzerland.”
If only, American readers may think, their leaders cared as much for them, as Andreas Glarner cares for Switzerland.
My headline means, more or less…
Cheers, Fine Lady!
( in case your German is as lacking as my laptop is lacking in umlauts – .. .. ..)
One of the three teenage asylum seekers accused of the brutal rape of a young student has been floored in jail after attacking a female warden who was a martial arts expert.
Unfortunately, the pig was only put down in the directional, not the veterinarian sense.
A great pity it wasn’t seriously injured, but one can only hope for plenty of action replays.
Some people tell me it’s a waste of time to blog about what’s wrong with the world. They’ll say nothing done here on RRA will ever make a difference. But even were I too believe that, I’d carry on, much as those Spartans did when they knew they faced overwhelming odds.
- Evil only triumphs when good people do nothing.
And those critics forget that there are hundreds, thousands, maybe, of bloggers, many perhaps with only three hundred readers, but together spreading the word around the world.
Here’s a good-news example.
I recently did my bit to help the campaign for an American Green Beret shamefully betrayed by the US Department of Defence.
Today I got an email to say the campaign for fair play was a success!
The U.S. Army has reversed an earlier decision to discharge Green Beret Sgt. Charles Martland and has restored his position as a highly decorated military service member.
In support of Sgt. Martland, AFA and Family Research Council collected and delivered 130,000 petition signatures to the Senate Armed Services Committee. The AFA petition urged members of Congress to demand the Pentagon clear Sgt. Martland’s record on the matter concerning his moral duty to protect a young Afghan boy from sexual abuse.
We believe those who signed the AFA petition strongly influenced decision makers that Sgt. Martland, or any service member, should always protect children against abuse…
So justice has belatedly triumphed…in America!
NOW let’s hope the case of that British SAS man will be revisited, the case we posted on last month.
It is absolutely outrageous that, given the circumstances, this Falklands hero should languish behind bars..
All credit to the brave Muslim who infiltrated a satanic sectarian gang in France!
- You should read the entire article – http://www.thelocal.fr/20160502/allah-soldiers-jihadist-cell-journalist-french-must-die-in-thousands – but if you don’t have time, at least note the utterly depraved character of those jihadists, obsessed with illusory rewards of sex and riches –
- “our women are waiting for us there, with angels as servants. You will have a palace, a winged horse of gold and rubies.”
- – in their traitorous scheming to commit atrocities against innocent French men, women and children.
- Exactly what to do with ‘gold and rubies’ in ‘Paradise’ might seem problematic – I’ve read nothing about pawn-shops up there – but it does show the lack of any sense of spirituality in their dark dogmas.
All they seem truly to worship is death.
“The French must die by the thousands.”
These scum are not ISIS rape-gangsters sneaking into a France they’ve never known.
They’ve had all the benefits of the French public purse, health, education, welfare, some of them born into Muslim families, and the others converts.
Home-grown traitors, all of them, treasonous swine, like their “emir,” a young French-Turkish citizen.
Amazingly, this dirty little creep decided to try and reach the Islamic State group in Syria. He was arrested by Turkish police and handed back to France where he spent five months in jail before being released.
His eagerness to join the rape-gang is not amazing, but FIVE MONTHS certainly is – he should have been put up against a wall and riddled with bullets. That’s the proper penalty for treason!
And here’s another extract, telling of a woman in a full-faced niqab veil, who delivers a letter. The message lays out a plan of attack: target a night club, shoot “until death”, wait for security forces and set off an explosives vest.
Happily, this monstrous plot failed.
- But until there’s a government in Paris that is prepared to resurrect Madame Guillotine, and impose some serious ( and surely appropriate!) beheadings on the Enemy Within, these lice will continue to crawl across the face of La Belle France.
- Sooner or later their demonic designs will come to pass. .
Joe Webster is discussing. Toggle Comments
Reassuring to note that Indonesia is not, despite rumours to the contrary –Indonesia Can’t AFFORD To Execute Evil-Doers? Get Real! – abandoning capital punishment in the face of pressure from the European Union’s intrusive emissaries –UK’s Jakarta Rep Frantic to Save Terrorist Skins -A Neo-Colonialist Par Excellence! – those UK Embassy flunkeys we’ve mentioned plenty of times in the past.
FCO never tells Indonesians that most Brits favour the death penalty
But utterly deplorable that the only candidates for execution are third-rate parasite drug-smugglers. Frankly, I couldn’t give a monkey’s whether the smugglers live or die.
They certainly know the risks when they embark on their crimes…
…so if President Jokowi wants to shoot them, they can’t complain.
But NOT ONE terrorist in the firing line?
Islamist terror is a much greater danger to Indonesia than narcotics.
The poisonous ideology purveyed by evil men ( like those in the maximum security prison by Cilacap) and their fellow-fanatics still uncaged, not only revels in death but threatens every liberty cherished by decent people of all creeds in this beautiful country.
- Indonesia’s excellent Densus 88 anti-terror unit do a good job at thinning the satanic ranks, but the it’s the state which should exact the proper penalty on those captured.
The problem, I understand, lies with the legal system, with too many ‘compassionate’ courts, like that which let off the Cikeusik vermin with slap-on-the-wrist sentences five years ago…
- ….and that which failed to have the swine Hasanuddin put to death after he beheaded the Christian school-girls ( for their shameful offence of being Christians )
- He’ll be getting out of jail all too soon!
Often, too, prosecutors don’t even ASK for the death penalty, admittedly, probably, because they know they’re wasting their breath.
Pak President needs to get more serious people with a real sense of justice into the court system.
The last time we could read of fair play was when the Bali Bomb swine, something like ten years ago, were given what they deserved.
- The European Union even then was all for letting them live despite their mass-murder atrocity.
- Shame on those conscienceless creeps in Brussels!