Recent Updates Page 2 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Given that much of my ancestry is Scots, either direct or via Ulster, I suppose Bavaria has some claim on my affections – the Royal Family there represent the Jacobite succession to the Scottish throne; also to the British throne, of course, but Jacobites were usually more popular in Scotland than England.
However, that’s just midnight musing.
My esteem for the Bavarians tonight stems from that German Land’s Premier Horst Seehofer and his defiant resistance to Mama Stasi’s madness.
Seehofer has announced what he has called “self-defense measures” against refugees arriving in Bavaria.http://www.dw.com/en/bavarias-self-defense-measures-against-refugees-cause-outrage/
Funny how the report puts ‘self-defence measures’ in inverted commas, to show it’s Seehofer’s opinion, but doesn’t do the same for ‘refugees,’ which is hardly an opinion so much as a brazen lie – real refugees stop when they’re in safe territory, which the primitive parasites descending on German Lander have never yet done.
Anyway – Bavaria’s resistance strategy includes ‘integration, education and training.’
That might be hard work. Most of these sectarian throw-backs are impervious to education if it challenges the basics of their backward ideology, such as the status of women.
And integration is fundamentally impossible if it’s about getting Dark Age creatures to adapt themselves to civilisation!
“On top of that there will be specific self-defense measures to limit migration, such as sending back people to the border with Austria and the immediate transfer of newly-arrived asylum seekers within Germany…”
Now you’re talking, Herr Seehofer!
But while this dose of sense is causing ripples across the border in Austria, it’s having no impact in Berlin, where dwells the Enemy Within!
Or rather no positive impact – on the contrary, Seehofer’s comments have caused outrage in the government and the opposition. Merkel has rebuffed his comments…
She has no interest in preserving Germany. She salivates at the prospect of changing her country irrevocably. And she can rely on the worst elements in German political life to support her treasonous mission.
Anton Hofreiter, leader of the Greens in parliament, said his proposals were “brazen populism.”
Which merely means that Seehofer has popular support, or is enunciating policies he thinks will appeal to the people.
Yeah, brazen, right. Naughty Seehofer, to seek to accord with the democratic principle.
And Merkel’s flunkey Thomas de Maizière, who ludicrously holds the job of Interior Minister, bleats that he does not believe “fences at Germany’s borders” were the answer to the influx of refugees in Europe.
Not the entire answer, no, but if the fences covered all European borders currently under attack by crimmigrants…?
For seven years during the IRA’s “armed struggle,” Mr Corbyn spoke at republican commemorations to honour dead IRA men, “prisoners of war” and active “soldiers.”
And the editorial board of a hard-Left magazine of which Mr Corbyn was a member wrote an article praising the 1984 Brighton bombing, which almost wiped out Margaret Thatcher’s cabinet.
- Shadow Chancellor McDonnell
- UKIP’s Patrick O’Flynn MEP tweeted: So John McDonnell does not apologise for 12 years and then when his views start hampering his career he does..
In 2004 Mr McDonnell was given an award by Sinn Fein and another IRA-supporting body for the “unfailing political and personal support he has given to the republican community.”
The award was presented at a Sinn Fein fundraising dinner by Gerry Kelly, the IRA bomber of the Old Bailey in 1973…http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/uk-labour-leader-corbyn-revealed-as-supporting-iras-armed-struggle-31599412.html
Yeah, right, Corbyn and his deputy McDonall are a pair of terr-symp scumbags, and should be put on trial for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
But we knew all that a long time before they rose to command the Labour Party. And at least they were fairly open about their treason.
More and more truths dribble out from the massive collaborative cover-up stage-managed by the UK political elite to appease the Sinn Fein/IRA murder gang.
It just gets more and more nauseating, from the bits we knew already, like Liar Major’s Commons cr#p about how ‘talks with Mr. Adams would make me spew‘ (while his rotten underlings were up to their necks in exactly such talks)…
…to the latest revelations about Murder McGuinness’ role in the Enniskillen atrocity of 1990, which was done under his command and control.
In fact, the senior cop quoted in the report above, about how the UK Government saved McGuinness’s bacon, says that murderous Fifth Column onslaught against Ulster’s British majority was not an unauthorised, one-off operation by a local IRA unit but was carefully co-ordinated as part of a “strategy of genocide” by three IRA units – two from the Republic and one from Northern Ireland.
Cameron obviously is fully aware of this, and was aware when he coerced Her Majesty to shake the filthy paw of the terrorist who master-minded that heinous crime. I’m not sure who deserves the death penalty more – after its restoration, and a proper trial of course…
Meanwhile, the only voices of sense in Ulster during the current turmoil seem to emanate from TUV’s Jim Alister, as usual…
…and from UKIP’s David McNarry MLA, who said- “People should have listened to UKIP at the start of this crisis when we called for Sinn Fein to be suspended from the Northern Ireland Assembly, because no one could work with a party holding a terrorist army in the wings.
Good for you, sir, but better for the TUV leader, who has been saying much the same since LONG before the start of this crisis.
Indeed, if you have a sense of history, the start of this crisis goes back to the day Edward Heath betrayed Ulster by suspending Stormont. Our beleaguered kin were doing a fair job of running that province, and should have been left to do so without intrusion.
The expansionist regime in Dublin should have been told to drop its sticky-beak interference too, on pain of serious sanctions.
- Other outsider trouble-makers, like Girl-Drowner Kennedy, should have been named shamed and subjected to an exclusion order from the entire UK.
Yes, different aspects, at different times – but at any stage in the appeasement process that led to Blair’s Bad Friday deal with the Blood Beast, it was always still possible to put the sell-out into reverse.
If any substantial number of disloyals didn’t like the outcome, they could have been deported to the South, to that republic they yearn for.
Had those things been done many years ago, along with a goodly quota of executions of every IRA terrorist taken by security forces, we’d not have what Jim recently called a ‘pantomime’ these days.
Sadly it’s not the kind of pantomime we can laugh at for long.
Just over a week now, till 19th October, when Canadians elect a new House of Commons.
Obviously, RRA regards Justin Turdo as unspeakable, Mulcair as indigestible, and Harper as the best of a not very promising bunch, despite his let-downs on important issues like the need for restoration of capital punishment, the need for greater use of the ‘nothwithstanding clause’ to curb arrogant courts and an over-due crack-down on ‘sanctuary cities.’
- Justin Turdo
- But the latest outburst from Turdo – a creature as oblivious (to be charitable) to the iniquities of sectarian savagery as his father was sympathetic to FLQ terrorism (he let callous killers fly off to sanctuary with his red comrade Fidel Castro in Cuba Drip Off the Old Block – Turdo Echoes Papa’s ‘Soft On Terror’ Stance) – really takes the biscuit.
- It’s been reported that the Harper Government has been ‘sifting’ claimants for refugee places in Canada, prioritising minorities most likely to suffer at the hands of barbarous Islamists.
- Not surprisingly, this means Christians, but not only Christians – Yazidis, to add just one threatened category, are also in danger. But Turdo thinks it’s DISGUSTING.‘That’s disgusting,” Trudeau told reporters. He added that a Liberal government would “absolutely not” prioritize particular religious or ethnic minorities. http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/election/harper-on-refugee-interference-allegations-we-prioritize-the-most-vulnerableWell, of course he wouldn’t. He’s made it very clear that he sees no moral distinction between evil disloyal swine and decent Canadians – Hey, Turdo – Jihadists ARE Less Canadian Than Everyone Else!
- – if anything preferring the former. He took exception to even the wording of the title of the
- As for the NDP leader…
- Mulcair just gabbled meaninglessly about how the Prime Minister’s Office were hindering the “neediest on Earth” from ever making it to Canada.
- Twit- if you don’t sift, you can’t know who’s ‘neediest!’
- Migrant Muslim Ban? How to Allay ‘Islamophobia!’
- But the ghastly Grit Turdo has the nerve to accuse Harper of picking persecuted people to try to find out which families would be suitable for a photo op for the prime minister’s re-election campaign?
- What an absolute horse’s ass this man is, an exemplar of the pot/kettle syndrome?
- Obscene Justin Turdo Grubs For Disloyal Sectarian Votes!
- But why on earth is ANYBODY making an issue of a government ‘sifting’ through the files of those who may come to Canada.
- IT’S PLAIN COMMON SENSE!
- Canada is not ‘terra nullus’ – not a blank on the map to be filled willy-nilly by whomsoever might descend on its broad acres.
- Canada belongs to Canadians and it is their government’s duty to see to it that NO undesirables, bludgers, and/or primitive pigs who believe in beheading blasphemers and executing apostates should reach the Dominion.
- Savages- unwanted in Canada or any civilised country
- If any such ratbags do arrive, they need to be identified, arrested and deported – a spot of sifting required for that, too.
- Only a pity they couldn’t have Turdo licked out along with them.
- Turdophobia Alert – Opposes Appeal, Lacks Appeal!
- He’s extremely UN-Canadian!
- – if anything preferring the former. He took exception to even the wording of the title of the
Back in Jak!––And thankful for the failure of the rainy season to rear its ugly head, though as a scion of farming folk since we went to Canada in the 1830s, I understand the petani of Java would welcome a little moisture!I’m going out to top up my Aussie tan with Jakarta sunshine, but first, a few thoughts on last week’s news.===================
What kind of sovereign betrays the very concept of sovereignty?
King Felipe VI of Spain also tried to halt a rising tide of euroscepticism across the EU as he used his own address to claim “there is no alternative to a united Europe”.
Yes, Felipe is a constitutional monarch, duty-bound to preside over whatever his parliament decides. But by the same token, he is also duty-bound not to serve as a servile mouth-piece for politicians.
And in such illogical terms, for of course there are alternatives. Alternatives to the EU – The Bruges Group So we are led to conclude he was speaking his own mind.
If that is the case, and I say this as a dedicated monarchist, he should abdicate.
Or at the very least pursue his own logic, continue to denounce his country’s sovereignty, condemn the Spanish Government’s refusal to bow to Catalan separatists, who do, indeed, appear to have the temporary support of at least a plurality of Catalonia’s people.
NB – personally, I’d regret to see Spain fragmented, just I abhor the prospect of that ghastly wee nag Sturgeon ripping Scotland out of the UK.
- And what of Spain’s irrational, and anti-democratic, claim to Gibraltar, a claim that surely violates the Helsinki Treaty which four decades ago (1975, yes?) affirmed the existing sovereign borders of Europe?
- All praise to the UKIP pair above who staged their protest on behalf of the loyal (and overwhelming) majority of British subjects in Gib!)
If Felipe insists that, for some reason, small enclaves are unacceptable affronts, he should call on his Government to hand over Ceuta and Melilla, tiny Spanish enclaves on the North African shore, to Morocco.
- I add that reminder to show I am not anti-Spanish, because I have more than once expressed indignation about the attempts by savages to overwhelm Spanish forces guarding those territories.
I doubt that any UKIP representative would stab Spain in the back the way the EUSSR’s Malmstrom did.
Yet His Most Catholic Majesty (do they still use that designation – or is King Felipe merely His Most Multicult Majesty these days?) bends his royal knee to worship the tainted PC goddess Europa at her Brussels altar.
How sad his great forebears must be, as they look down from their Elysian Fields.
My initial response to the media headlines about UKIP’s leader calling France a pipsqueak was to write a post scoldng him Nigel Farage calls France ‘a pipsqueak‘ in speech to EU The Independent
France and Britain, the nations, not the nitwits and numbskulls currently in charge of those nations, have a common cause, exemplified by the common sense uttered this week by that redoubtable Mayor of Calais, who wants the savages put behind bars for ten years. Jail migrants who break into Channel Tunnel for 10 years
Good idea, though I still say that gun-fire would sort them out sharpish. Or just get Cameron to turn off the welfare tap. Mme Mayor understands that, too.
Naturally, she gets totally hacked off and takes verbal swipes at the UK now and then, but her ten-year suggestion suggests she shares the dismay felt by decent Brits about the kid-glove tactics deployed against the disgusting Jungle parasites. Most decent French folk probably feel the same way.
Entente Cordiale, at the democratic level, between France and Britain, though not between those peoples and their respective political elites.
We just need to keep cool. I have again and again harped on this, railed about it, even, as my critics like to say..Vive Les Calais Cops – ‘Brutality?’ No, Just Common-Sense Crimmigrant Control! …and for good reason.
If the civilised world cannot unite in this desperate hour, cannot forge a peoples’ front to halt and reverse the crimmigrant tidal wave, there will be no civilised world for the next generation, that born in this millenium, to inherit.
So I read carefully what Nigel had said. I heard him say it, on the Independent’s link above, which nevertheless has that mendacious headline.
I cross-checked with the leftist Huffington Post, which had a similar dishonest headline but accurately recorded Farage’s actual words – what he said was that Francc’s VOICE had become ‘little more than a pipsqueak.‘
- Which is entirely different from dissing La France. Brits do not equate Cameron’s duplicity with their country, nor should French people take umbrage on Hollande’s behalf, if others denounce his bleating U-turn.
- Given their disapproval of their President’s collaborationist crawling on the crimmigant issue, most French may well agree with Farage, and resent bitterly how Hollande has put his country in the role of Berlin lap-dog.
He deliberately flouted the wishes of his own citizens.. Most French citizens oppose softer rules on refugee status …to worm his way into Mama Stasi’s good graces.
She raucously exhorts the alien hordes to descend on Europe. He demurs at first, then offers a pipsqueak of an echo.
Trust the biased media to present Farage’s accurate analysis of that in a way almost guaranteed to sow discord between two great nations that, if united (Vive Marine!) could yet turn the tide against the German Government’s treachery.
Or rather, never trust the biased media.
Since I’ll soon be back home in Jakarta after a tremendous holiday with tremendous people, best I bring my earlier post Hands Off Jakarta Nightclubs! Can Ahok Thwart Kill-joy Creeps? up-to-date on the grim fate facing Indonesia’s hitherto vibrant capital.
I am prompted to do so by some of my regular commenters who draw attention to the way the affluent elite – who dominate Jakarta DPRD (city council) – always look after their own little oligarchy.
Slightly surprised to read of another councillor, named Prabowo ( not the defeated presidential candidate, though from the same Gerindra Party) weighing in on the Jakarta night-club debate, saying the numb-skull scheme to have them all shut by midnight would be ineffective.
Probably true, since Jakartans are resourceful when it comes to getting on with normal life despite government intrusion.
But one’s appreciation of Prabowo’s input is at once negated by his suggested alternative – make drinks so expensive that fewer customers will be able to afford a night out!
He wants to impose a tax-hike!
‘Make a bottle of mineral water cost Rp.100,000!’
Why do so many politicians here seek to punish people for not being rich!
Maybe because none of them are short of a bob or two? It’s the same with the intolerants trying to force prohibition on the archipelago.
- Sticky-beaks pandering to stuck-ups!
The ‘ban-the-booze’ bleaters are seemingly prepared to make exceptions for five-star hotels, so affluent Indonesians can go a-swilling with wealthy tourists, while the rest of us go thirsty, facing fines and/or jail-time if we have a glass in our own back-yards!
Who will stick up for the people against the stuck-ups and sticky-beaks?
Only Governor Ahok, it appears, and he’s been told not to interfere, by yet another Gerindra Party uptight, named Muhammad Sanusi, according to the same report.
Muhammad warns the Governor to let the kill-joy clock-watchers get on with their scheme to turn Jakarta After Dark into some sort of Riyadh or Tehran look-alike city.
‘Now, where shall we go tonight?’
A hideous prospect, and I hope Ahok champions his citizens against the pampered posh-boys who want them to go to bed early (after lots of prayers, no doubt! ‘Creeping Shariah,’ Warns Prof. Muhammed, As Jakarta Dims! )