Tagged: anti-social primitive aliens Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
ross1948 4:40 pm on March 20, 2017 Permalink | Reply
Tags: 'asylum' parasites ( 60 ), anti-social primitive aliens, birth-rate, Denmark ( 41 )
ross1948 1:29 pm on February 14, 2017 Permalink | Reply
Tags: alien majority, anti-social primitive aliens, ECHR ( 10 ), Norway ( 15 ), stupid courts ( 6 )
Laptop playing up badly, so I will post this while it seems briefly to be working as it should.
Then I am going out to savour the sunshine once again.
One might like to say Norwegians have brought this on themselves.
Even when an undesirable alien is known to be evil…
…the Government has not deported the swine.
Admittedly, some political leaders in Oslo are quite sensible –
– but one of the big problems in Norway, as in America, is the courts’ refusal to put loyalty to the country before allegiance to decadent ‘human rights’ clap-trap –
– subservient as they are to the robed clowns of the European Court.
But Norway could pass legislation tomorrow to disentangle her destiny from that subversive outfit. And Norway is not a province of the Evil EU Empire, which toils to save the skins of scum. . UK’s Jakarta Rep Frantic to Save Terrorist Skins -A Neo-Colonialist Par Excellence! –
As could the UK – Theresa May did say that she wants to withdraw from European interference in British justice…
…but then ratted, Cameron-style, on her declared intention.
But the UK does not – yet – face such a horrific prospect as Norway does.
Last week, a government report predicted that migration could shatter Norway’s generous welfare state.
- Well, that could be resolved, by restricting welfare to real Norwegians, cutting out all the phoney ‘refugees.’.
- But get this!
As if that was not enough, a renowned researcher suggested ethnic Norwegians were about to become a minority in their own country.
- Hell, we knew Sweden was so far down the tube that it will take miracles to extricate itself from multicult oblivion.
- But Norway too?
- Listen to Research Director at the Norwegian Nobel Institute Asle Toje…
…who predicts that ethnic Norwegians will become a minority in their own country if alarming demographic trends continue… arguing that peak immigration figures from 2015 may become the new norm.
So it’s a maybe.
Small comfort to Norwegians, UNLESS their government cracks down and starts kicking aliens out, in LARGE numbers.
Sad to say, Toje prefers the naive notion that that proliferating Norwegian culture and Norwegian values among newcomers was key to achieving successful integration.
Yes, no doubt, for some.
But not for anyone who clings to a ‘culture’ from cess-pool societies that insist on head-shrouding women, or where ‘apostates’ and ‘blasphemers’ are at risk of murder.
- Toje must surely see the need to excise such intolerable elements. And as we read on, it seems he appreciates the problem.
- …Norway should prioritize asylum seekers that had more potential for integrating with Norwegian society..
- OK, if Norwegians can find many.
- But then he has us scratching our heads again, because he holds up Canada as an example of an immigration-reliant country that had started “handpicking” newcomers.
- Canada, aka Turdostan, was once a happy, harmonious homogeneous country. It had two cultures, Anglophone and Francophone, which often clashed, but its immigration policy precluded multicult.
- Then along came Pierre Turdo, who wrecked that…Canada’s Enemy Within – Will Turdeau “Have To Look at The Root Causes?” …
- Turdo Senior
- …and now there’s his cute little son, Justin Turdo, whose importation of primitives via the so-called ‘refugee’ programme has inflicted misery across the Dominion.
In terms of hard facts, the article tells us that the proportion of ‘immigrants’ among Norway’s population has quadrupled in a quarter of a century, till now it’s over SIXTEEN PERCENT!
And the most optimistic prediction is that within the next thirty years, it’ll be nearly 25%.
That’s unless Norwegians do something about it.
If they don’t, all I can say is that I’m glad I went travelling in the 1970s, and thus was able to see a Norwegian Norway, which was rather nice.
Desmond D and Rod Connelly are discussing. Toggle Comments
ross1948 5:55 pm on January 25, 2017 Permalink | Reply
Tags: 'asylum' parasites ( 60 ), 'asylum' savages ( 19 ), anti-social primitive aliens, Dutch Freedom Party ( 3 ), ingrate migrants ( 9 ), Mark Rutte ( 8 ), Netherlands ( 16 ), pedophiles ( 8 )
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte sought to draw votes from his far-right opponent with a full-page newspaper ad that said that immigrants engaging in antisocial behavior should leave. — Dutch PM to migrants: ‘Behave normally or go away’
So where to start, in politically parsing that sentence, from the first of several articles on the issue that I saw last night on my arrival home.
Well, let’s skip the biased description of Rutte’s opponent as ‘far-right.’ Any patriot party in any country who wants to rid the homeland of ingrate aliens is slurred as’far-right’ by the Lugenpresse.
The Freedom Party is one of the most popular in Holland at present, so are we to assume that at least one quarter to one third of Dutch voters must be ‘far-right?’
If so, we must deduce from the article that Rutte is only saying what he’s said to curry favour with ‘far-right’ voters – it’s certainly not from any patriotic principles, which he’s not displayed in previous utterances.
- After all, Rutte ratified the EUSST’s ‘quota’ diktat, taking in a ‘share’ of Mama Stasi Merkel’s alien mob, with no popular consent, despite the notorious refusal of many primitives to abide by civilised standards.
Mama’s Germany is not the only country, after all, confronted with the moral squalor imported by alien savages.
As many as 20 girls between the ages of 13 and 15 have been given legal permission to join their older partners at Dutch asylum centres, according to regional news channel RTV-Noord. The figures were reportedly obtained from a leaked immigration service document.
- Did Rutte step in to reverse that pro-pedophilia ruling?
- I’d be delighted to praise him if he did, but…?
- As for his panic-stricken newspaper ad, what has he actually said?
- NOT that he’ll get rid of the alien hordes who are culturally incapable of behaving like decent Dutch people.
- No pledge to deport…
- No pledge to dash their snouts from the welfare trough…
- Not even any hint he might introduce serious punishments for those caught stepping out of line.
- Just a feeble, fatuous suggestion that they ‘leave.’
- Of their own accord?
- What parasite ever voluntarily withdraws from its host?